A Statement from The Fifth Fuel Regarding COVID19/Coronavirus
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop in our communities, we want you to know that we are taking the situation seriously. The health of our customers and employees is our number one priority. As such, we are taking special precautions to ensure a safe work environment for everyone in your home or business.
How we're protecting and taking care of our employees.
- In addition to the Paid Sick Leave that each installer receives from The Fifth Fuel as part of their employment package the Federal Government's passage of Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA) ensures that all of our workers are entitled to 80 hours of paid time off for illness or for self-quarantine due to concerns related to COVID-19
- We have made it abundantly clear that if any member of their household is sick, they need to self-quarantine, and that they are entitled to paid time off.
While most of the work that we do takes place outside the living space of your home (attic, crawlspaces, garage) we have implemented additional policies.
- All crew members will be wearing an N95 Particulate Respirator and gloves any time they are passing through living spaces of the home.
- The crew will not be using your restrooms.
- We will practice social distancing at all appointments that require interaction (no hand shakes etc).
- Our standard cleaning procedures have been enhanced and any necessary equipment is being regularly sanitized.
18 month no interest financing.
- Recognizing that these are uncertain times, we will continue to provide our 18 month no interest financing option.
- We know that these are stressful times for everyone but the team at The Fifth Fuel is committed to providing you a safe, healthy, and energy efficient home.
If there is anything we can do to help relieve your stress, to provide assurances or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.
The Fifth Fuel